The NEW! TN418L1 offers a substantially large form factor for toughness on the job.
The NEW! TN418L1 offers an improved field-of-view over the old TN400L of 12:1 D:S Ratio.
The NEW! TN418L1 offers a wider temperature measurement range of -76°F to 932°F (-60°C to 500°C).
The NEW! TN418L1 offers an extra bright 8-point laser targeting.
The NEW! TN418L1 offers a MAX temperature value captured during a scan.
- Measurement Range: -76 to 932°F (-60 to 500°C)
- Ambient Operating Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Accuracy: +/- 2% or +/- 4°F (2°C) whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.1°C or F
- Response Time (90%): 1 second
- D:S: 12:1
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Dimensions: 1.81 x 5.63 x 7.28 inches
- Wave Length Response: 8-14 microns
- Weight (no battery): 8 ounces
- Weight (with battery): 9 ounces
- Modes: MAX display
- Comments: LCD error diagnostic messages: Thermal Shock; Exceeds Temperature Range; Low Battery Icon
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Battery Life: 140 hours = save on 9V batteries